Fructus Evodiae Extract
|Product Name ：|
Evodia rutaecarpa extract powder(Fructus Evodiae ), Evodiaminespan in stock
Mesh size :
Part of Used :
Fructus Evodiae extract is a chemical extracted from the genus Evodia and has been shown to reduce fat intake in mouse studies. Its method is thought to be similar to capsaicin, but does not retain the "hot" taste. Evodiamine may interact with UCP1, a thermogenic protein that burns energy as heat. Evododine has an analgesic effect, lowers blood pressure and induces The body temperature effect is significantly increased. The clinical application of this product is the manufacture of diuretics and sweat.
1. Evodiamine has pharmacological effects such as analgesia, lowering blood pressure and increasing body temperature.
2. Evodiamine has a stomach and diuretic effect.
3. Evodiamine has a strong inhibitory effect on Escherichia coli; it has a significant insecticidal effect on ascarissuum.
4. Evodiamine can also reduce the uterus and increase stress.
In addition, evodiamine has a good effect on Alzheimer's disease and stroke.
1. A drug, a functional food, such as a capsule or a pill;
2. Water soluble beverages;
3. Health products such as capsules or pills.
Loss on Drying
Identical to R.S. sample
Total Plate Count
24 months under the conditions below, no antioxidant used
Standard packed in fiber-drum and two plastic bags inside
N.W: 25kgs. I.D. 35 x H51 cm;
Store in a cool,dry place away from Moisture, Light, Oxygen
CNLAB Co., Ltd